|التاريخ||From 10 to 21 Sep. 2017|
The Training Program
From 10 to 21 Sep. 2017
2 Training Weeks – 10 Training Days
From 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM (From Sunday to Thursday)
Total training hours = 50 Training Hour
Detailed Program Content
• Identify the difference between audit, control and audit.
• Preparing financial reports before conducting in-depth financial analysis
in the light of realistic situations.
• Utilizing modern quantitative tools to assess the financial performance
• Analyzing the indicators of profitability, liquidity and indebtedness and
evaluating the efficiency of resource use in light of various practical
• Provide participants with modern tools to forecast future financial
performance and review restructuring entries.
• Identify realistic solutions to the problems highlighted by the results
of financial analysis according to the circumstances and characteristics of
the situation under analysis.
• Provide participants with the skills to write reports with the results of
financial analysis in accordance with modern presentation tools
highlighting the results of financial analysis and valuation of the
• Implement internal audit and analytical analysis of accounts
What and what types of financial statements:
• Financial information systems in the private sector.
• Financial information systems in the public sector.
• The theoretical framework for the preparation of financial statements.
What types of financial statements are?
Basic concepts of internal audit.
Financial analysis of financial statements:
• The concept of financial analysis
• The importance of financial analysis
• Phases of financial analysis
• Amend financial statements in accordance with financial analysis
• Period of financial analysis during the financial year and the end of the
• Implementing entities for financial analysis
• Discussion of flow maps
Financial analysis of financial ratios and indicators for liquidity
• The concept of financial ratios and indicators.
• Considerations to be taken into account when using financial ratios and
• Classification of financial ratios and indicators.
• Liquidity indicators (short-term lending and credit decisions).
• Debt indicators (long-term credit decisions).
• Various practical situations.
Financial analysis of financial ratios and indicators of financial
• Profitability indicators (investment decisions).
• Resource efficiency assessment indicators.
• How to calculate the efficient rate of return on investment?
• Different approaches to restructuring and raising the rate of return on
• A comprehensive application case for investment in the light of the
Financial analysis of financial ratios and indicators for
forecasting future financial performance:
• Credit model to predict financial success or failure of enterprises.
• The case of a process of economic stagnation and the financial and real
financial difficulties of an enterprise.
• De Bon model for forecasting financial performance of enterprises.
• Various application situations.
• Comparative analysis of financial performance.
Horizontal and vertical financial analysis of financial statements:
• The concept of horizontal and vertical financial analysis.
• The importance of this analysis for financial statements.
• Steps for horizontal and vertical analysis of financial statements.
• Lessons learned from horizontal and vertical analysis and preparation of
the summary report on initial financial performance.
Presentation of financial analysis program using computer:
• The most important indicators and financial ratios included in the
• Relative weights.
• Notes on the compilation of data from the financial statements.
• Common mistakes in financial analysis and how they can be remedied.
Restructuring map of problems in cases:
• Predatory stumbling.
• Technical financial difficulty.
• Real financial hardship.
Objectives and standards in internal audit
• Responsibility for preparing the correct financial statements.
• Reliability of financial information.
• Standards manuals for the same auditor specifications.
• General standards guides.
Internal review between concept and perspective
• What is the internal audit?
• Internal audit effectiveness and activities.
• The importance and objectives of internal audit.
• Internal audit standards.
• Scope of internal audit implementation.
• Types of internal audit.
Internal Audit Methodology
• Initial planning of the internal audit process.
• Perform the review.
• Auditor’s report.
• Definition of accounting audit.
• Audit objectives.
• General audit procedures.
• Audit steps.
• Tasks of the Account Manager.
International standards of auditing and modern international
standards related to internal control
• Framework for International Standards for Auditing.
• Key objectives and principles governing audit.
• Terms of reference for auditing.
• Quality control for audit work.
• International auditing standards.
• Standards of the American Association of Certified Public Accountants
• Standards of the COSO Committee.
• COHEN Rules.
• Basel Committee standards.
• Standards of the Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI).
• Internal control standards in government organizations.